Tuesday 4 December 2012

Monochrome Wedding Frame

Today, I am here to share with you what I have made for one of my college friends' wedding. Is an altered wedding photo frame with monochrome concept as my friend likes black and white a lot but I have added some red color accents to make the whole frame looks more interesting.

Here are the supplies that I have used:-
Item: IKEA Ribba Frame (White) and Daiso Display Stand (Beige)
Cardstock: White (w/ Flower Texture) and Red

Embellishments: Spotlight Lace Ribbon (Black and White), Maya Road Trinkets (Silver), Maya Road Sheer Calendar, Mix Brand Ribbon (Red), Prima Marketing Flowers (Red and White), Prima Marketing Pearls Swirls En Francais (White), Spotlight Pearl Beading String (White), Robin's Nest Dew Drops (Metallic Silver) and K&Comp. Chipboard Letter Stickers (Black Elegant)

Overall View 1
 
Overall View 2
 
Detail 1
 
Detail 2
 
When my friend received this gift, she was so surprise that I have made this special gift for her. I was so touch when she has decided to put this altered wedding frame on the ballroom's reception table as one of the decoration piece. =)
 
That's all for today sharing session.
 
Have a nice day everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin