Thursday 15 November 2012

My Very First Blog


Wow! I cannot believe that I have finally have my own blog which I have been thinking all these years. Maybe one of the reason is that my work is too busy for me to have all kind of excuses to delay myself from creating this blog. :P

This is my very first time to write a post through a blog and I'm still exploring and learning the different tools and function bit by bit. Hopefully I can master it after sometimes.

Just give a brief introduction of my blog, I have always wanted to create an art and handicraft blog to share my scrapbooking art and ideas with everyone. I have started scrapbooking hobby since year 2009 when one of my girlfriend asked me to accompany her to take up the basic scrapbooking class at Made with Love (Plaza Singapura Shopping Mall). From that moment onwards, I was addicted with this hobby till now as I always love art and craft since I am a little kid.

So now, I am going to share one of my scrapbooking projects that I have specially created for my secondary school friend's birthday in year 2009 (Wow...3 years ago). This was my first altered project by using a photo frame bought from 'DAISO' and using other scrapbooking materials like 'MAYA ROAD' butterfly chipboard, silver trinket pins, 'AMERICAN CRAFTS' white vinyl thickers, pattern papers as well as other lovely embellishments.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin