Wednesday 28 November 2012

Gratitude 2012

Hello everyone, how is your weekend? For me, I have a relax weekend by doing some house chores, drawing sketches for my Christmas mini album project and catching up some Korean variety shows online.

Recently, MME has hosted a November Challenge - Gratitude in their blog and in this challenge, we can make a layout, card, altered item or mini album to demonstrates gratitude. So I have decided to give it a try by doing a layout to show my gratitude towards my lovely husband.
First of all, here are some of the rules of this challenge:-
1.Project must be created new for this challenge.

2. Project must look like a MME project.

3. All submissions must be turned in by midnight on Sunday, December 2.

If you would like to know more details about this challenge, you can visit this link:- http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/page/2/

Basically, I have created this LO by using these supplies:-

Cardstock: Turquoise Blue, Red, Beige and White

Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye (Out of the Blue "Remember" Dots) and ("Play" Silly Stripe) as well as KI Memories (Sheer Delights - 3208 Verbs 2)

Embellishments: Washi Tape (Red Heart and Grey Love Wording), Toothpicks, American Crafts (Thickers - Rainboots Puffy Letter Stickers), Mix Brand Buttons, Mix Brand Leaves and Mix Brand Beige Twine

Overall View LO:- Select the cardstock colour by using MME(Out of the Blue "Remember" Dots) pattern paper colour as my reference

Detail View 1: Journaling Area with Self-Made Flag Embellishments

Detail View 2: Button Flowers Embellishments.
Go ahead and try this challenge as winner will be able to win MME collection of their choice.
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin